In Heir to the Stars II, Waltz was born in an apocalyptic world where the water is poison, the
food is rotten, and the trees are gone. He was born in a world that God
had abandoned. However, a year Waltz was born; he was like a Messiah
from Heaven making all of the misery fade away. With his music, he gave
people the strength to survive and live on. He placed courage in their
minds, bodies and souls to continue living and to persist.
On the month of November, Waltz awoke in a realm between the
Allscape and The Mainfold. He was shown the ‘Truth’ and has seen the
coming storm. After he opened his eyes, he could do nothing but cry. The
people had just started to live again and he wanted them to rebuild
what they had lost. His music had showed him a vision of a possible
salvation, which put him on the path to find the one and only way to
save his home.
Soon afterwards, Waltz turned around, appearing within a dark
room. A single active candle stood before him. It was here, he met
Tenerezza. It was then she told him that there was a dark aura about
him, and that his candle could not be blown out. She explained that
there is no divine force, magical force, psychic force, natural force,
or omnipotent force blocking it. It was something completely higher.
After Waltz questioned Tenerezza, she looked into the mind of Waltz, and
gently passed out for a complete second. When she woke up, dread
emanated from her eyes. The Door to Truth showed her and made her
experience the Truth. Waltz picked up his violin and started playing a
random piece for her. The sound of the music echoed within the heart of
Tenerezza. The music played by Waltz created a world for Tenerezza that
was pulled over her eyes to blind her from the truth. However, she saw
through the illusion and saw a glimmer of hope. After Waltz explained
that the sounds of life will guide them, he offered her hope. She closed
her eyes and turned away. Waltz took his violin and proceeded to walk
forward. She decided to follow for her own reasons. She couldn't explain
it, but felt like that she needed to stick around him.
Warpath was the first planet that he and Tenerezza found
themselves on, in which they encountered a fairy named Armonioso.
Tenerezza made short work of the fairy, while Waltz merely observed.
After the battle, Waltz positioned his Stradivarius. Then he started to
play a solemn tune for the departure of Armonioso. The solemn tune that
Waltz played reflected the elimination of the warrior of light. It was
so deep that it revived the destroyed world in a blaze of radiance on a
metaphysical level. Soon, the two found themselves on Eden's Garden. The
sounds of the planet led them towards the center of the planet. It is
here, the first ring of Auspicious Qualities, which was unseen, was
located. Allegretto then made his introduction, seeking to return the
ring to its former bed.
After winning a race against Waltz, the two landed on Heaven's
Nest. Tenerezza and Waltz acquired the second ring of Auspicious
Qualities, Aishvarya. After she placed the ring in a pocket
dimension, Tessitura appeared, requesting that the two returned the
treasure of that planet. Tenerezza did not want want to take orders from
an Imp, and decided to leave. Tenerezza asked Waltz to not interfere as
she engaged in combat with Tessitura. After a momentary battle between
Tenerezza and Tessitura, Tessitura faded away into never existing at
all. Tenerezza calmly looked over to edge of existence. After her final
words, Tenerezza silently faded away…
With Tenerezza's depature, Waltz himself felt saddened. Fermata
appeared from out of a forest, asking why Waltz was in tears. After
flirting with Waltz for a moment, he placed his Stradivarius down and
tried to take one good punch at her, but all of his speed was being
completely absorbed. Waltz was stripped of all motion, and dissipated
into nihility. Waltz however came back, and continued to battle her.
Eventually, she heard his Stradivarius play, which signified her defeat.
After that, Tenerezza revealed that she was in the Mental Plane, so as
long as Waltz maintained his memory of her. She pushed him to get the
other four rings, and presented him with the 3rd ring of Auspicious Qualities, the Shakti.
She explained that before she faded away, she traversed the Omniverse
to get back into this realm. She found the ring and held on to it in the
The fourth ring was located on the Hallowed Sanctum planet, which
was guarded by Rhythm, a very powerful Divine Deva. Waltz traversed
space to land on the Hallowed Sanctum planet. Soon, after he defeated
Rhythm, who basically allowed him to defeat her, after submitting to his
resolve, and then giving him the fourth ring. Hauptstimme approached
him. After Legato made his appearance, Hauptstimme was about to engage
in combat with him after a series of remarks. Sensing the tension, Waltz
quickly played a song that folded space-time and sent all of them into
another universe entirely.
Later on, Waltz is seen on the planet Hellmouth, engaged in a battle with Cor Leonis. It was explained that right after the Emperor and Legato left, Cor Leonis approached Waltz. Cor Leonis had destroyed the home world of Waltz by commanding darkness to omnipotently devoid his planet of everything, which instigated the fight between the two. The fight quickly escalated from universal level to Omniversal level, and then beyond... The story comes to its conclusion when Waltz plays his final symphony.
Powers and Abilities
Temporal Immunity: Because Waltz saw the Truth, time (all theories of temporal phenomena, continua, and sequence) no longer affects him, as he simply sees it as an illusion.
Nothingness Immunity: Waltz is immune to effects of nonexistence, unable to persist within Nothingness.
When Waltz positions his Stradivarius, he steps outside of all systems of continua, before the prelude of existence and nonexistence, and outside of the conceptual systems of Possibility, Totality, and Nothingness -- playing a harmonic tune. In fact, his divine sound are no mere waves. The velocity of his musical waves are immanent -- retrocausality, existing before the root of cause, omnipresence, and all theories of dimension. He can play up to 3 of these at once:
- When Waltz plays his Stradivarius, he can play a tune that places a target into a sleep closest to death.
- Waltz can create music that creates a new time flow so that a
character can not operate, unless they are used to alternative time
flows. In other words, the targeted character is stripped from their natural flow of time, being forced to operate under a new system of sequence. However, since the very concept of change, motion, and action are changed, the target must be able to identity it in order to operate, which can only be adapted to if the target is used to existing in different modes and attributes of different Verses. This is a powerful song since many targets do not operate outside of their own Verse.
- His music can revive entire cosmic structures on a metaphysical level, even if the cosmic structure has been erased on a quantum level. There is no known limit so far....
- Waltz can create an imbalance within the flow of time to
completely annihilate the infinite and the endless on a quantum level, thus annihilating
all connecting verses.
* Overture is one piece that plays 3 different beats, followed by 3 different effects:
- Hell's Waning Moon: The tachyon oscillating waves coming from the music will disrupt and deconstruct matter.
- Purgatory's Full Moon: The tachyon oscillating waves coming from the music will literally remove mass and energy.
- Heaven's Waxing Moon: The tachyon oscillating waves coming from the music will annihilate the conceptual and immaterial.
* Grandioso is one piece that plays 3 different beats, followed by 3 different effects:
- Abraham's Faith: The music cancels out the 6 senses of a target(s).
- Isaac's Hope: The music multiplies the defenses of a target(s) by zero.
- Jacob's Charity: The music halts all motion of a target(s) on the quantum level.
* Finale is one piece that plays 3 different beats, followed by 3 different effects:
- War: The target instantly experiences every type of pain, torture, and death imaginable. The target will be granted with all of the outcomes presented to him/her.
- Peace: Time stops even in a realm where time does not exist, completely reducing all matter, mass, energy, substance, and form into 0.
- Revolution: Time resets without the existence of the target...
* My Final Symphony
- Intercession: allows him to mere with the Plank Epoch.
- Evanescence: halts all movement on a quantum level. All energy and matter stops e.g. subatomic particles, such as electrons, protons, neutrons, quarks and leptons cease because they are the fundamental elements of matter.
- Resplendence: turns Waltz into the Omniverse's manifestation of a higher plane of existence's energy.